Sweet Potato Pie
As seen on The Happi House, Season 4, Episode 7!
1 lb. sweet potatoes
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup evaporated milk (or other milk of your choice)
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pie shell (pre-made or handmade)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil sweet potatoes for 40-50 minutes.
3. Peel potatoes and mash in large bowl.
4. Add the butter and beat.
5. Add your milk, eggs, spices, sugar and vanilla.
6. Mix thoroughly and pour into the pie shell.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until done.
The Happi House is an entertaining and informative weekly magazine style television series for women. Hosted by Happi Olson, Lifestyle Expert, each episode is full of robust content on a variety of fun and useful topics such as homemade beauty products, hosting unique children’s parties, fashion trends, family vacation tips and tricks, DIY home décor, easy family meals and more.