9×13 Slider Sandwiches
As seen on The Happi House, Season 3, Episode 26!
- 1 package of sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef (or meat of your choice: Italian sausage, ground turkey…)
- 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Bacon, several pieces, cooked and broken into bite-sized pieces
- Mustard of your choice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Brown sugar
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice your rolls lengthwise by cutting them all at once with a serrated knife.
- Place the bottom half of your rolls in the pan.
- Sprinkle some of your cheese over the roll bottoms and melt in the oven for a few minutes.
- Brown the meat of your choice in a pan over medium high heat and drain off the fat.
- Add the canned tomatoes and juices, in the amount you prefer.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread this meat mixture on top of your roll bottoms/melted cheese.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces over the meat mixture.
- Add another layer of cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls on top of the cheese.
- In a small bowl in the microwave, melt a few tablespoons of butter, a tablespoon of brown sugar, a few shakes of Worcestershire, and a couple of dollops of mustard. This makes the glaze.
- Brush the glaze on to the top of your rolls. Add sesame seeds to complete the hamburger or slider theme.
- Warm in the oven until sandwiches are heated through.
Makes 12 small sandwiches.
The Happi House is an entertaining and informative weekly magazine style television series for women. Hosted by Happi Olson, Lifestyle Expert, each episode is full of robust content on a variety of fun and useful topics such as homemade beauty products, hosting unique children’s parties, fashion trends, family vacation tips and tricks, DIY home décor, easy family meals and more.