As seen on The Happi House, Season 3, Episode 24!
- 2 c. corn checks cereal
- 2 c. candy-coated chocolates (such as M&M’s)
- 2 ½ c. pretzel sticks, broken
- ½ c. melted butter
- ½ c. creamy peanut butter
- 5 c. mini-marshmallows, melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray your 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking or baking spray.
- Mix up your dry ingredients in a large bowl: corn cereal, candy-coated chocolates and pretzels.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan, and add the peanut butter and marshmallows. Stir until all the ingredients are combined and completely melted.
- Pour the melted mixture over your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press the entire mixture into your pan and allow to set up before cutting. Tip from Happi: you can give the bars a head start by placing the pan in your refrigerator for a while.
Note: You can add or swap out ingredients to customize these delicious treats for your family. Other yummy options you could add include: chocolate chips, raisins, craisins, nuts, etc. You can also drizzle white chocolate over the bars for a special and contrasting touch.
The Happi House is an entertaining and informative weekly magazine style television series for women. Hosted by Happi Olson, Lifestyle Expert, each episode is full of robust content on a variety of fun and useful topics such as homemade beauty products, hosting unique children’s parties, fashion trends, family vacation tips and tricks, DIY home décor, easy family meals and more.