Monster BarsThe Happi House
As seen on The Happi House, Season 3, Episode 24!
- 2 c. corn checks cereal
- 2 c. candy-coated chocolates (such as M&M’s)
- 2 ½ c. pretzel sticks, broken
- ½ c. melted butter
- ½ c. creamy peanut butter
- 5 c. mini-marshmallows, melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray your 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking or baking spray.
- Mix up your dry ingredients in a large bowl: corn cereal, candy-coated chocolates and pretzels.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan, and add the peanut butter and marshmallows. Stir until all the ingredients are combined and completely melted.
- Pour the melted mixture over your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press the entire mixture into your pan and allow to set up before cutting. Tip from Happi: you can give the bars a head start by placing the pan in your refrigerator for a while.
Note: You can add or swap out ingredients to customize these delicious treats for your family. Other yummy options you could add include: chocolate chips, raisins, craisins, nuts, etc. You can also drizzle white chocolate over the bars for a special and contrasting touch.