Milkshakes Gone MadThe Happi House
As seen on The Happi House, Season 4, Episode 4!
Toppings and skewer decorations of your choice: colored/sugary cereal, sprinkles, candy bars cut up in to pieces, cotton candy, toffee pieces, whipped cream, mini cupcakes, whoopie pies, rice cereal treats, cookies…let your imagination go wild!
Large milkshake glasses or large glassware
Small spatula or spreading knife
1. Spread cake frosting on the outside rim of your glass.
2. Roll the frosting in the topping(s) of your choice.
3. Attach any additional treats to the outside of the glass with additional frosting.
4. Place in the freezer while you make the milkshake mixture.
5. In a blender, place several scoops of ice cream.
6. Add milk, a little at a time, until you reach the consistency you want.
7. Pour into rimmed glasses.
8. Skewer treats of your choice and place skewer in milkshake.
9. Slip, slurp, and enjoy!