Sweet Potato PieThe Happi House
As seen on The Happi House, Season 4, Episode 7!
1 lb. sweet potatoes
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup evaporated milk (or other milk of your choice)
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pie shell (pre-made or handmade)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil sweet potatoes for 40-50 minutes.
3. Peel potatoes and mash in large bowl.
4. Add the butter and beat.
5. Add your milk, eggs, spices, sugar and vanilla.
6. Mix thoroughly and pour into the pie shell.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until done.