9×13 Slider SandwichesThe Happi House
As seen on The Happi House, Season 3, Episode 26!
- 1 package of sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef (or meat of your choice: Italian sausage, ground turkey…)
- 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Bacon, several pieces, cooked and broken into bite-sized pieces
- Mustard of your choice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Brown sugar
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice your rolls lengthwise by cutting them all at once with a serrated knife.
- Place the bottom half of your rolls in the pan.
- Sprinkle some of your cheese over the roll bottoms and melt in the oven for a few minutes.
- Brown the meat of your choice in a pan over medium high heat and drain off the fat.
- Add the canned tomatoes and juices, in the amount you prefer.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread this meat mixture on top of your roll bottoms/melted cheese.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces over the meat mixture.
- Add another layer of cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls on top of the cheese.
- In a small bowl in the microwave, melt a few tablespoons of butter, a tablespoon of brown sugar, a few shakes of Worcestershire, and a couple of dollops of mustard. This makes the glaze.
- Brush the glaze on to the top of your rolls. Add sesame seeds to complete the hamburger or slider theme.
- Warm in the oven until sandwiches are heated through.
Makes 12 small sandwiches.